INDIAN YOUNG PROFESSIONAL’S SCHEME VISA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I am a fluent English speaker and the wording is clear and unambiguous;
- I was under no duress, nor coercion to agree to the terms and conditions affix herewith;
- I fully understand that the 2 stages of the visa process are separate and distinct;
- I declare that it has been explained and in addition, I have read the above descriptions and have clearly understood that DRSI GLOBAL LTD has not guaranteed that I will automatically be offered one of the 3,000 allocations available for all applicants from INDIA, meaning that I fully understand that I shall not reach STAGE 2 until I have been offered a quota allocation;
- I declare that I understand that I am committed to continuing to stage 2 if I am allocated one of the entry spots for the India Young Professionals Scheme Visa;
- I declare that the process has been explained to me and in addition, I have read the above descriptions and have clearly understood that DRSI GLOBAL LTD has not guaranteed that the United Kingdom Visa and Immigration Authorities(UKVI)/UK Home Office will approve my visa application even after I am allocated and entry slot ;
- I declare that it has been explained to me and in addition, I have read above and have clearly understood that DRSI GLOBAL LTD has not guaranteed the time frame involved in this process;
- I fully consent to disclose all my personal details and copies of any documents that I shall be required to submit for the progress of the engagement such as my passport/ resume/ birth certificate/TB certificate and more to the immigration advisors DRSI GLOBAL LTD ;
- II fully consent that all my personal details and copies of any documents that I shall disclose to the Immigration advisors DRSI Global may be disclosed to UKVI/British Embassy in the future;
- I consent that I have been sent all the regulations and guidance regarding the transfer of data and my data protection rights through GDPR, and consent fully in this matter that DRSI Global Ltd receive and store my data for the purpose of assisting with my UK immigration purposes and I have read and understood the following: Guide to the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) | ICO
- I fully consent that all my personal details and copies of any documents that I shall disclose to the immigration advisors DRSI GLOBAL LTD may be disclosed to the UKVI/ UK Home Office for the purpose of progress of my UK visa application.
- I hereby declare that the information that I shall disclose shall be honest and truthful and that any inaccuracies or deceit of wrongful information, shall render my case immediately inadmissible and I shall forfeit all fees paid and may be reported to the authorities for misrepresentation and or fraud.
- I hereby declare that I shall inform DRSI GLOBAL LTD of any new information that may arise during the course of the process that may affect or change my original evaluations; such as illness/criminal offences/arrests/deportation and any other relevant information that is useful to the UK immigration process.
- I hereby acknowledge that the stages include fees that need to be paid to DRSI GLOBAL LTD or through our local agent and agree that the fees shall be paid in full upon engaging the start of each stage, by wire transfer to the UK bank account upon receipt of an invoice/through the website payment gateway.
- I hereby acknowledge that only upon receipt of funds of each stage will DRSI GLOBAL LTD begin to prepare my case.
After reading and fully understanding the above, I hereby acknowledge and consent to the full engagement with DRSI GLOBAL LTD and their representation on my behalf of my UK Immigration preparation services offered.BACK TO FORM