Our Services

Our office is unique in the focused, professional and personalized legal assistance we give in the different immigration processes of a variety of countries (specifically the UK and the United States).​

DRSI Global Ltd offers a full range of immigration and citizenship services for individuals and corporations in Israel and around the world. We demonstrate a proven track record of successful visa, work permit and immigration applications for a variety of countries and specifically for the UK and US.

We maintain a distinct advantage in that English is the mother tongue of all of our team members. 

Our office provides solutions to every international immigration difficulty which can arise.

We are also able to respond to different tax-related questions, through specialty accountants with whom we maintain a close association. Their office is located in London, and can assist those clients who need their service.

Our office also represents foreign companies which want to expand into Israel and/or assume senior positions at existing Israeli companies.






UK Family based Sponsorship - Family Visa or a Settlement Visa

British citizens may sponsor their spouses, their common law partners with whom they can prove that they have lived with for over 2 years, their fiancé,(é) or child, parent or any other relative who’ll provide long-term care for them.

The proceedure requires that the British citizen prove his financial stability is above a statutory level, that the foreigner has passed an approved English test and that their marriage is genuine. The grueling proceedure can take several months and is very tough on the couple.  Just under 50% of spousal sponsorship applications are refused. Member of Parliament Olivia Chow calls this high refusal rate “cruel and arbitrary”

EEA Family Permit - or Residence cards

A European citizen or a Swiss national living in the UK today can sponsor his non European family members to join him or accompany him to the UK. Family members include – spouse, common law partner, children or ‘extended’ family members related to them such as their child or grandchild under 21 years old, or dependent child or grandchild of any age or dependent parent or dependent grandparent. The proceedure is divided into two stages and is fairly fast.

BREXIT CHANGES – There will be no change to the rights and status of EU citizens living in the UK until 2021. You and your family can apply for ‘’ to continue living in the UK after June 2021. The scheme will open fully by March 2019. 


Are you a US company looking to hire a foreigner? Are you a foreigner with a fantastic one in a life time job opportunity in the US? Do you find yourself traveling frequently to the USA on too many business trips? Are you staying for longer and longer periods of time during your “business trips” to the USA? Are you considering opening a US branch of your company soon? You must comprehend US immigration law.

Work Permits to the US

These are divided into two areas – Permanent and Temporary

Temporary are for a specific period of time. These can be relatively fast to apply for :

Main Most common Work permit Options or Temporary Residence Permits available are :

  • O1 A visas for exceptionable talent in business, arts, sciences, sports etc
  • E1 visas for companies located in a treaty country that trades either a service or a product over the ocean with the US. Trade can be imported or Exported.
  • E2 visas for individuals or companies located in a treaty country that has invested a substantial financial investment in a US based active company.
  • J1 training visas are 18 month training programs for young professionals who have a US company who wishes to train them in the same industry – corporate, hotel, restaurants etc.
  • L1 visas are for company employees who are either ranked at a managerial, executive or highly skilled level who have worked for over 12 months in the foreign company and are transferring to the US branch.

We can also assist with business visitors in lieu of a future visa, student visas ( F1’s), Complicated B1/B2 tourist visas and ineligibility waivers.


Permanent Residence  -(I-551)  PR or Otherwise know as A Green card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States.

Similar to the Temporary visas categories above –  In order to apply for a Green Card, you must be eligible under one of the categories.

See attached a full explanation – www.uscis.gov/green card/eligibility-categories

Immigrant Worker  – US companies can sponsor current or potential employees. The first stage is by applying is the process for obtaining labor certification otherwise known as PERM.  In addition, certain non-immigrant work visas provide a ‘fast track’ to employment-based immigrant visas petitions. Visa-holders of the following non-immigrant visas can apply for an immigrant visa: H Visa – Temporary Workers and Trainees; L Visa – Intra-company Transferees; O Visa – Applicants with Extraordinary Abilities; P Visa – Athletes, Artists and Entertainers.

Immigrant Investor –  Have invested or are actively in the process of investing at least $1.9 million (or $900,000 in a targeted employment area) in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S. which will create full-time positions for at least 10 qualifying employees?


Working Permits to The United Kingdom

Are you a British company looking to hire a foreigner from outside the European Union? Are you a foreigner with a fantastic one in a life time job opportunity in the UK? Do you find yourself traveling frequently to the UK on too many business trips? has an immigration officer pulled you to the side to ask you questions?  Are you staying for longer and longer periods of time during your “business trips” .? Are you considering opening a UK branch of your company soon? Do you need to open a UK bank account and cannot because you are not a British resident? Do you need to register with FCA, but are not permitted till you have a Tier 1 visa?  You must abide by the Immigration Rules while you are  subject to immigration control.

Main Most common UK Work permits Options ( Paid or Voluntary) as follows:

Via the Point Based Sponsor and NON-PBS system:

  • Tier 1 – Innovator visa –  You must have at least £50,000 in investment funds and you want to set up a new business and you have been endorsed by a Home Office Approved Endorsement company – see list https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/endorsing-bodies-innovator.
  • Tier 1 – Start-up visa – You have the vision to start up a new company and want to work at the same time for a UK employer and you have been endorsed by a Home Office Approved Endorsement Company – see the list:  https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/endorsing-bodies-start-up
  • Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1) – This visa category has been closed – but EXTENSIONS can still be made until 5th April 2023.
  • Tier 1 – Investors who have made an investment of 2,000,000 or more in a UK Company.
  • Tier 1 – Exceptional talent/promise in the science, humanities, engineering, medicine, digital technology or the arts as: as a recognized leader or an emerging leader or with talented Promise – through Tech Nation 

The representative of an overseas Business – this is for companies that do not have any UK business and are looking to set up a foreign branch in the UK

  • Tier 2 visas* – for UK companies with either a) a branch abroad; or b) hiring a professional from the shortage occupation list or c) hiring a professional after advertising the position for 28 days. ( COS – Certificate of Sponsorship)
  • Tier 5 Creative visa – for artists, musicians, and writers
  • Tier 5 Government – for professional Researchers, medical professionals fellowships, etc
  • Domestic Workers – Any domestic worker such as your driver, au pair, nanny or caregiver that has worked with you for over 12 months, can apply for a 6-month Domestic worker visa in the UK to join their employer in his trip to the UK


DRSI Global Ltd can offer  following related supplementary global services to you:

  • Company incorporation , Annual compliance; Taxation Advice; Same day’ formation service; Preparation and review of your business plan; Filing of the annual return, preparation of financial accounts; corporation tax; Registration with HMRC for Corporation Tax, PAYE & VAT; Appointment and resignation of Directors etc.
  • UK Pension – Eligibility of UK State Pensions
  • Registration of International Bank accounts outside the UK
  • British / US Property Acquisitions – individually or through loan notes & property bonds
  • International marriage ceremonies in Cyprus or in Denmark
  • Acquisition of a 2nd passport within 6 months through a financial investment from $250,000 to $2.9 Million.


  • Notary authorisations
  • Notary Services – see tariff by Law for authentication of original documents or of a translation 

  • Certified legal translations

  • if you would like a price quotation please email us the document and we will let you know the cost


  • For relocation candidates
  • Reporting and disconnecting with tax authorities


  • Please be in touch with any other service you require